Renault DeZir 2012
Battery cooling is ensured not only by the air channelled from the front to the back of the car, but also – and above all – by the flow of air that enters through the lateral scoops concealed behind the aluminium panels on either side of the body.
The basic motor is the same as the unit used for Renault's production electric cars, although an evolution has enabled its power and torque to be uprated to 110kW (150ch) and 226Nm respectively.
Three battery-charging methods can be employed:
- a standard charge using a conventional household plug (fully charges the battery in eight hours).
- a fast charge using a 400V three-phase current (charges the battery to 80 per cent of its capacity in 20 minutes).
- a fast battery exchange thanks to Renault's Quick Drop technology.
- Motor: Electric synchronous motor with rotor coil
- Power: 110 kW / 150 hp
- Maximum torque: 226 Nm
- Top speed: 180 km/h
- Acceleration 0-100 km/h: 5 seconds
- Acceleration 0-50 km/h: 2 seconds
- Battery: Lithium-ion (24 kW/h)
- Range: 160 km
- Transmission: Rear-wheel drive; Direct, drive, with reducer and forward/reverse inverter
- Drive: Electric with active differential
- Chassis: Tubular steel frame
- Wheels and tyres: 245/35 R 21
- Diameter of ventilated brake discs: 356 mm (front and rear)
- Callipers: 6 pistons (front and rear)
- Cd (drag coefficient): 0.25
- Kerb weight: 830 kg
- Length: 4,225 mm
- Width: 1,968 mm
- Height: 1,163 mm
- Height, with doors open: 2,256 mm
- Width, with doors open: 2,682 mm
- Ground clearance: 110 mm
- Wheelbase: 2,582 mm
- Front track: 1,600 mm
- Rear track: 1,705 mm